My first meme ever! Yay for Strawberry Singh, who is a creative mind behind these meme cycle 🙂
Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers into your post, delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments so we can all come and see. If you create an image for this meme, feel free to share it in the Blog Memes Flickr Group.
- Are you a bookworm? – I am! And I’m totally obsessed with reading.
- Which do you prefer: hardcover, paperback or electronic? – I prefer softcover books which are generally cheaper and portable, but I love hardcover books because of their quality and lasting. I don’t use a kindle and believe me or not, I don’t have ebooks!
- Which book is your favorite? – Anne of Green Gables. I would love to visit Prince Edward Island one day.
- Which children’s book is your favorite? – The Moomins by Tove Jansson. I was so terrified of the Groke!
- What’s the last book you’ve read? – Still Alice
- Name your top five favorite writers: – Lucy Maud Montgomery, Bronte sisters, Erich Emmanuel Schmitt, Philippa Gregory, Jurgen Thorwald.
- Name a book that had a strong impact on you: – I think I haven’t read it yet 🙂
- Favorite & least favorite book genres? – I love fantasy, science fiction and romance and poetry and novels and biographies and…Maybe it will be easier to say that I’m not a big fan of thrillers only (except medical thrillers lol)
- Favorite & least favorite book-to-movie adaptions? – Hmm…I’m not sure if I have it…I’m still waiting for 50 shades of Grey adaptation! *grins*
- Have you ever bought a book based on the cover alone? – Sure! No, it wasn’t Fifty Shades Trilogy 🙂
- Where do you usually buy your books? – I do a lot of shopping at local bookstores.
- Do you go to the library? – I did it very often a few years ago, but for now I buy books or borrow them from my friends.
- How many books do you own? – Too many 🙂 They are everywhere in my house (it’s not very odd that I have them in my bathroom too, right?). But it’s not possible to throw them out or sell.
- If you were to write a book about Second Life, which topic would you focus on? It would be probably something about relationships between virtual and real environments.
BOOK PROPS WITH POSES: Pop-Up Books (HPMD) (not available now)